The ‘Ocalenie’ foundation is a non-governmental non-profit organization.
The assistance which we provide is totally free.
We have been functioning since 2000 and since 2008 we are the Organization for the Public Benefit.
Foundation’s actions concentrate on:
- assistance for refugees and immigrants on Polish territory
- supporting state institutions, for instance, by consultations, mediations or organizing workshops
- co-operation with state institutions and non-governmental organizations acting in a field of assistance for refugees and immigrants
- participation in researches which monitor the situation of refugees and immigrants in Poland
- supporting Polish diasporas on Caucasus
- supporting repatriation of people of Polish descent from Georgia
Detailed information about Foundation’s actions:
Current actions – actions, programs and projects which are currently run
Completed actions – projects, workshops, events that have been already organized and completed
Kamil Kamiński – Board member
Piotr Bystrianin – Board member
Address: 00-553 Warsaw
Koszykowa Street 24/1 (first floor)
Telephone/Fax: +48 22 828 50 54